Friday, June 27, 2008

New Birthday Girl

As with today, my cousin is officially one year old. A birthday party was dedicated to this new birthday girl, hoping that one day, she will become a useful person. Many people, let them be relatives or friends attended this event. I've to admit that it was like a typical birthday party, you know, blowing candles, making wishes and giving presents but what amazed me was how proud her parents were, to be able to celebrate this meaningful day together. Perhaps my parents were like them when they did my first birthday. Her father told me that fatherhood is no easy job, it needs much perseverance as well as hard work, but it's paid off to see his child being happy. It makes sense, looking at how much trouble I used to give to Dad when I was a kid. The best to the birthday girl!

No comments: