Saturday, June 7, 2008

Growing Up-In A Girl's Perspective

Growing Up
I wonder why many people don’t like to grow up for I think it is a wonderful process. I can get many things from it. For one, I will have more freedom as I grow up. I can do things like going out with friends in night time, going for a vacation by myself or even taking a girl out for a date without having my parents to restrict when to come home. In financial aspect, I will be given the rights to manage my own money, to make my own spending plans. I will also be able to make my own choices on what I want instead of my parents deciding which is good and which bad for me.
Growing up is a path that I traverse in order to become a better person. As I grow up, I will obtain many experiences and memories. It is these aspects that aid me in developing my thoughts, making them more rational, more self-conscious. With this, when faced with problems, I can deal with them confidently. I will take them as obstacles which I have to break through and get better outcomes later. Only with growing up that I will learn how to think in such way.
Furthermore, growing up enables me to see the true world, that is very different from my childhood’s fairytales. Let’s take friendship as an example. When I was a small child, my best friend was whoever person whom sat beside me, whom borrowed me his or her colour pencils or as simple as the one whom shared food with me. But when I grow up, I am more exposed to the real world and in real world, best friends are very rare. It teaches me to appreciate those who are still by my side.
Growing up really is a merry. Not only will it make more freedom available for me, it leads me to become a better individual, which then opens up my eyes and opinions towards everything that happens around me. Thus, growing up is not to be feared for it is a path that every people should walk.

by-sacredsword

No comments: