Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Days After the Orientation Week

Yes, like the title suggests, this post is about events after the orientation week. The good thing is, no more oversized "dog tag" hanging on my neck, no precious coconut to carry and no more going home 6 p.m. in the evening. Now, schooling days feel more comfortable, that i can finally breathe out a bit. Besides that, three new members joint my class; Siew Phey(transferred from Bio stream), Kao Hao(an avid fan and Dota King-to-be) and Zie Yang(well, straight and spectaled fella'). It seems that i can get along with both the boys and perhaps, by any chance, the girl. She doesn't talk that much in class, just sits there and does her business quietly. Homework is also slowly forming a mountain on my desk, most of them still pending, wonder when am i going to finish them. It won't be too much trouble though, as the teachers, well, not all, are quite patient and passionate in teaching us. I was once told that assignments in Sixth Form are difficult, we'll see about that soon. Enough with the pros, now, the cons. It hurts me that most of my seniors don't seem to know me anymore. There was this senior who was in charge of my group during the orientation week that ignored me although i greeted her twice. Didn't they teach us to greet them? Another senior, whom i teased a lot, totally ignored me when i noded as meeting her. Maybe the things they told me to do were only effective during the week? Well, judging from the events recently, i doubt they weren't. Guess i'll just wait and see then. Best of luck in them and me, myself.

No comments: