Saturday, June 7, 2008

Embrace!

This is my first post and i don't really know what to write. Basically, a blog is supposed to be a place where you can write anything you want, let it be hell or heaven. Well then, here goes nothing. After waiting for some five months, SPM results were finally announced, and for me, I am quite satisfied with them. Still, they don't really qualify for scholarship applications, here i mean JPA, Sime Darby, Petronas, etc. I don't really have big, typical dreams either, you know, like being a doctor, a lawyer or maybe an engineer that will make my pockets fat when i grow up. Instead, i want a job that i like to do, a job which satisfies me, money does not really matter. For this i applied for the Graphic Designs course at Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, simply UTAR. I got it but then with second thoughts, i decided to take Sixth Form. Why, people asked. I guess i'm not quite prepared to go out to the real world and live independently, and that the Form guarantees a better future, or that's what they told me. Guess i won't know if i don't try it, huh? After taking part in the Form orientation programme, i found out that i can actually do what i didn't during my Fifth Form, which i admit, was not that meaningful. I want to be someone people know, to truely take part in activities and learn how to socialize properly with people. Then again, the real journey starts tomorrow, 'till then i'll embrace it! Embrace!

1 comment:

Myself_psl said...

Jee Cheng, am i right?
Unexpectable, you are blogging now!
I read through all your posts and i found out that not all the stories related with you!
I want to ask you, you wrote all the posts by yourself or you just copy and paste. You words are too bombastic, i can't understand, this is the praise from me to you, haha! Anyway, let me know are you the person i meant. ok thx! I should learn english from you! I feel humble and useless when i face language problem as you know my languages are not so good! Ok<> Gambateh! Best of luck!