Friday, July 4, 2008

Another Birthday Girl

Last week it was my cousin's, and this week it was my friend's. I'm talking about birthday. Today it was Phey Yoong's birthday and we celebrated it at Kota Bharu, coinciding with our Friday-Physics-tuition-class. We chose Pizza Hut restaurant to cut her cake. Surprisingly, the cake itself cost about RM73.50! After the candles were blown, i handed her my gift, well, part of it. It was a shoe, more accurately, just a shoe out of a pair. Zie Yang and I bought a pair of white school shoes, with each of us decorating each side of them. I drew and sew flowers on it, wonder what she would give me when it's my turn? Later she did send me a short message, thanking for the gift. Too bad, I decorated the shoe until it can no longer be worn.T_T

No comments: