Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Difference, My Friend

When I first met her that May, my eyes kept following her, kept wanting to know what she was doing or, if I was lucky enough, perhaps I could talk to her. I was no stalker, mind you. I was just kind of wanted to know all about her. And, ironically, when she was like ten centimeters away from me, I felt my stomach burning, my legs urging me to go away, away to somewhere she couldn't see me. Yet, when I did, I regretted running away so much and would think of all other ways to approach her. Yes, that time, I realised I fell for her. I wanted to always be able to see her, yet lacked the stupid, foolish courage to speak. I could have her walking beside the whole day without talking, yet I would still feel happy. But inside, my heart was pumping like crazy, not mention the damned sweat, it just won't tolerate with me. Well, that's the past. Now, I managed to overcome those problems, and thank god, we are finally together.

Towards a friend, I wouldn't feel anything, or hesitate to introduce myself to him or her. I'll just go there and gladly say "hi". Even after saying that, I can still chat through so many things without having strange feelings. And I'll definitely feel weird if the friend is walking beside me with his or her mouth pursed tightly.

So, my friend, I guess that's just the difference. Hope this will help you.

2 comments:

Lt Zuko said...

i wonder if that particular person would get the msg....O.o but hey~ i like how u describe ur story,it is so true and pure in each word. ^^

dance said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.